Kiero Plast is a universal and thixotrop one-component composite in paste form. It burns out completely and cleanly even in thicker layers and cures in all conventional light curing units (320-500 nm). You can easily adapt it by hand because it has nearly no inhibition layer. It is perfect for the modelling of implant superstructures, for pantographs, transfer guides, checkbites, combined restorations and general retaining or fixing.
- Ready to use one component material
- Perfectly aligned viscosity for modelling by hand
- Long working time but short UVA curing time
- Easy to grind with carbide burs or rubber polishers because the material has a hard surface stability once light cured.
- Dimensionally stable with great fitting properties
- Kiero Plast can be used in conjunction with conventional waxes or light cured wax