Kiero Plast is a universal and thixotrop one-component composite in paste form. It burns out completely and cleanly even in thicker layers and cures in all conventional light curing units (320-500 nm). You can easily adapt it by hand because it has nearly no inhibition layer. It is perfect for the modeling Of implant superstructures, for pantographs, transfer guides, checkbites, combined restorations and general retaining or fixing.
- Dimensionally stable with great fitting properties
- Easy to grind once light cured because the material has a hard surface stability
- Easy to work Out with carbide burs or rubber polishers before investing
- Kiero Plast can be used in conjunction with conventional waxes or light cured wax
- Very fast and pleasant working
- Perfectly aligned viscosity for modelling by hand
- Nearly without inhibition layer