Dimensionally stable gum mask for implant models (A silicone). Developed in order to map the morphology of the gum as an important source of information.
- Uniform flow around the impression posts due to high level of flowabilty
- Extremely sharp details due to innovative filler matrix based on A silicones
- Perfect reproduction: gingival sulcus, interdental papillae and relevant tissue sections
- Permanently dimensionally stable
- In practical mini-mix hand cartridges for direct application without mixing gun
- Easily reducible due to optimum elasticity. Excellent working (grinding, milling) due to high end hardness, approx.70 Shore A.