The light-curing device Kiero Light Eco has an attractive design and is suitable for operation in dental laboratories and surgeries. Manufactured with a stainless steel chassis and a large interior for up to 3 models.
Contains 4 neon tubes with an emission spectrum of 320-400 nm in order to guarantee uniform and homogeneous curing of dental light-cured materials such as tray plates, light-cured die spacers, blocking-out materials, light-cured composite etc.
- High light yields due to optimal arrangement Of the tubes and reflective interior lining Of the device
- Broad emission spectrum from 320 to 400 nm, also convertible to 400-500 nm
- The orange filter protects against harmful UVA radiation when the device is closed
- The average lifetime Of the neon tubes (9 W) is more than 1 ,OOO hours
- Dimensions: 260 x 220 x 100 mm
- Automatically adjustable light-curing time Of 2 or 3 minutes. After this time the machine switches Off and emits an acoustic signal. Also suitable for permanent operation
- With 2 meters-long electric cable