Kiero Ceramik Repair is the small, universally applicable system for intra-oral and extra-oral repairs of fractured ceramic veneers. No need to grind away the ceramic, no etching with phosphoric acid or hydrofluoric acid, but instead gentle working with the brush at the patient‘s chair.
With this kit the production of a veneer, a new crown or bridge can be avoided, irrespective of whether the fracture has reached the metal or not.
- No etching with acid (neither hydrofluoric nor phosphoric acid)
- Can be used intra-orally without hesitation
- No silane as bonding agent, nevertheless extremely high bonding strength (17-20 Nm/mm2)
- Universal and optimal for all standard ceramics (feldspar and glass ceramics, pressed ceramics, zirconium dioxide, aluminium dioxide) and metals (precious metals, non-precious metals, titanium)
- Inexpensive, as the dentist can use the composite with which he/she is acquainted
- Easy to use (only roughening, cleaning, drying and applying the product) and low time requirement (treatment time only approx. 5 min)
- Due to ist green colour the material is easily visible. After curing it becomes transparent
- Use of commercially available polymerisation lamps (halogen, LED, plasma light) possible