Conlight ia new, revolutionary, light-cured, stable, MMA-free gel-like modelling material for direct use in the mouth. Due to its thixotropic properties it is considerably easier to apply , for example without any bubbles. Its plastic composition guarantees smooth homogeneous castings, as it burns without residues. Irritation of the mucous membranes is also excluded.
- Authorised medical product class Iia
- Simple application enormous time savings
- Odourless and tasteless: biocompatible (MMA-free)
- Hardens with all standard dental hand lamps (320-500nm)
- After polymerisation the material is hard, stable and verzugsfrei and can be processed without difficulty
- The milling devices do not become smeared
- Thanks to the form of administration in syringes and the fact that it consists of one component, working with this material is pleasant for the patient and dentist
- Burns without residues
- Its yellow fluorescent effect facilitates visual working with the product in difficult-to-access zones
Fields of application:
- Production of frames and post abutments etc.
- Splinting of implant abutments directly in the mouth in order to ensure better results during impression-taking
- Introrale Verblockung von Gussobjekten