Kiero Block is a one red component light-curing resin. It does not burn out. Kiero Block is easy to apply with accuracy on the model, because of its low viscosity. It is very economical because it can be applied straight from the cannula. It is well distinguishable because of its red colour. It can be cured in any light machine (320 – 500nm). It is hugely stable and also in high temperature processes, such as thermo-distortion. You can use any type of separator.
- It is ideal for modelling while using pantographs like ZirkonZahn, Ceramill, etc., for its good stability
- To cover pieces before sandblasting
- To fill in the pores in models or other corrections
- To close saw cuts
- All kind of blockings (dies, shoulders, etc)
- Spacer for producing soft flexible bleaching splints